This DMCA policy is intended to describe the policy that we have to respond to clear notices of trademark or copyright infringement. Regardless of whether we would be found to be liable for any such infringement, upon receiving such notices, we may elect to respond by disabling access to or removing content that is claimed to be infringing, or terminating particular users’ ability to access the Website.
Please note that this process is to be used solely for reporting instances of alleged trademark or copyright infringement. In the event you misrepresent that a particular activity or material infringes your trademark or trademark, you will be responsible and liable for all damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of such material misrepresentation. For this reason, we recommend that you consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction before notifying us of infringement using the below process.
Infringement Notices. If you believe that your trademark or copyright is being infringed on the Website, please send a written and signed notice to us at the address below, which notice must include all of the following information:
- A description of the trademarked or copyrighted work (or portion thereof) you believe is being infringed on the Website;
- A description of the allegedly infringing content on the Website, including sufficient information that permits C&T to easily identify such work on the Website and the URL (web address) of the particular page you allege contains such infringing material;
- A signed statement by you that, in your good faith belief, the content described in item (2) above not permitted by the applicable trademark or copyright holder or its agent, or under applicable law; and
- A signed statement by you that you attest and swear under penalty of perjury that the information in this notice is accurate and that you are either the trademark or copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to such trademark or copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
Infringement Counter-Notices. If you believe that the content you provided to the Website should not have been removed based on alleged trademark or copyright infringement, you may provide a written and signed counter-notice to us at the address below, which notice must contain all of the following information:
- A description of the content on the Website (including the URL (web address) of the applicable page prior to its removal) that you believe was improperly removed;
- A signed statement by you that you attest and swear under penalty of perjury that, in your good faith belief, the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification (and, in the case of trademark disputes only, a reasonably sufficient explanation of why in your good faith belief you are not infringing the trademarked work);
- A signed statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or, if you do not live in the United States, any judicial district in which C&T is located);
- A signed statement that you will accept service of process from the person who sent the original infringement notice to C&T, or an agent of such person; and
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
It is C&T’s policy to respond to all infringement notices we receive and to comply with applicable law with respect to such. In our sole discretion, we may elect to remove any allegedly infringing content without prior notice, and/or to terminate the access rights of users who have been determined to be repeat infringers.
All such infringement notices and counter-notices must be sent to:
Cuyler & Tufts LLP
Attn: DMCA Notifications
3450 Sacramento St. #240
San Francisco, CA 94118
Please Note: This address is provided exclusively for you to provide infringement notices and counter-notices regarding copyrighted and trademarked material to us, as described above. Inquiries regarding other topics (e.g., reports of email abuse or customer support requests) will not receive a response if submitted at the above address.